Mages of Gahlen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and Process of Joining Us!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome and Process of Joining Us! Empty Welcome and Process of Joining Us!

Post  Admin Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi folks,

The purpose of this forum is, as indicated to allow a place for what ic history and work we do to be posted for the guild, and as with the Encyclopaedia area, the game to have access to. It is hoped that all those who wish to participate will and can.

General rules.

1. Your user name for this forum must be your character name in game.
2. The topics, and postings in the forums (except for the OOC area) do not need 'responses' to them here, nor should they be given. For example, if I post Grazyl's biography as our first Guildmaster, I don't want 10 magi to comment on it. These posts act as 'books' on a library shelf. Any changes or comments on what is posted here should be dealt with in game through ic methods. We can commonly refer to this as the 'library' and know what this means ic. If it's an ooc comment or correction, send a personal message through the boards, or through player email if it's listed.
3. Topics for the forums should be cleared with me before posting. IC, we should have divided up these tasks already. If they are a collaborative effort, have one player post the entire piece. Logs of 'research' rp are more than acceptable as well, just please try to weed out the irrelevant spam.
4. I am for the most part a spelling and grammar freak. Please edit your work before posting, or, please email it to me and I will be more than happy to do it. I don't want to discourage anyone from participating in the least, so don't be afraid to let me do that for you.

I think that's all for now? I'll post more updates if anything else comes up.

Thanks!
Pam, po Tumi
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://magesofgahlen.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Process of Joining Us! Empty Re: Welcome and Process of Joining Us!

Post  Zireli Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Admin wrote:
2. The topics, and postings in the forums (except for the OOC area) do not need 'responses' to them here, nor should they be given. For example, if I post Grazyl's biography as our first Guildmaster, I don't want 10 magi to comment on it. These posts act as 'books' on a library shelf. Any changes or comments on what is posted here should be dealt with in game through ic methods. We can commonly refer to this as the 'library' and know what this means ic. If it's an ooc comment or correction, send a personal message through the boards, or through player email if it's listed.

I'd like to point out this again!

Some people have been responding to posts, and that's not really how it's intended to be used. A post (or a thread, since some texts are too long for one single post) should be viewed as a book on a library shelf, not a document with comments stapled to it!

Zireli

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum